International Exhibition SATYRYKON - Legnica 2022, POLAND
We announce the recruitment - SATYRYKON 2022
SATYRYKON - Legnica 2022
I. Conditions of participation.
1. The SATYRYKON 2022 International Exhibition is an open competition.
2. The subject of the competition are drawings, graphics and other artistic and photographic works made in any technique, being originals and qualified by the authors to the sections:
I - topic: SCHOOL
II - JOKE and SATYRA
3. WORKS AWARDED AT OTHER COMPETITIONS will be excluded from the SATYRYKON competition.
4. We send the works by e-mail by November 30, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Polish time to the following address: email@example.com.
5. Three works can be submitted to the competition for each of the departments. Work format - maximum A-3 (297 x 420 mm), size of one file up to 5 MB, saved in JPEG extension. In the case of objects that cannot be sent electronically (e.g. sculptures), the way of delivering the work will be agreed with the organizer.
6. The works should be accompanied by a short biographical note and a completed application form (PLEASE COMPLETE IN CAPITALS). The author agrees to the public processing of the transferred data and dissemination of the image.
1. Works for the competition will be qualified by the international Jury.
2. The jury will award the following statutory prizes:
* Grand Prix of SATYRYKON 2022 - a pure gold key and a cash prize of PLN 10,000
* 2 gold medals and cash prizes of PLN 7,000 each
* 2 silver medals and cash prizes of PLN 6,000 each
* 2 bronze medals and cash prizes of PLN 5,000 each
* 4 distinctions of PLN 4,000 each
* award of the Mayor of the City of Legnica in the amount of PLN 4,000
* award of the director of the Legnica Cultural Center in the amount of PLN 4,000 for the best photograph
The organizers also plan to award an additional prize for the laureate:
The author of the BEST DEBUT and the author of the STUDENT DEBUT together with the organization of an author's exhibition at the Satyrykon Gallery as part of the SATYRYKON 2022 event program.
The Jury has the right to finally distribute the statutory prizes, change their amount or not award them or not award the Grand Prix SATYRYKON. The jury's decisions are final.
The index of works qualified for the second stage of works by the Jury will be announced by January 10, 2022 on the website: www.satyrykon.pl.
The condition for participation in the second stage of the competition is sending by the Author of the finished works for exhibition (without a border) by February 28, 2022 (the date of receipt of the works by the organizer is counted) to the following address:
International Exhibition SATYRYKON - Legnica 2022
The results of the competition will be announced by March 6, 2022.
3. Participation in the competition is free of charge. The condition for the return of the original works is the transfer of the work / works indicated by the Author to Galeria Satyrykon, which will be a compensation for shipping costs. In the event of failure, the organizer may return the works at the author's expense. Details of the fee and return will be agreed individually in electronic correspondence.
THE PRIZE IS TAXABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS. The condition for the payment of cash prizes to foreign authors is their arrival at the opening of the exhibition or transfer to a bank account in the currency indicated by the author.
III. Privileges of participants.
1. Authors of works qualified for the exhibition will receive a catalog free of charge.
2. The organizers provide the winners with free participation in the SATYRYKON 2022 event on 17-19 June 2022.
3. The works sent to the competition after the end of the exhibition will be exhibited in Poland and abroad, and then returned to the competition participants by the end of 2023. We ask the authors to report any changes to the address to the Satyrykon office (firstname.lastname@example.org) - return address / phone / e-mail.
IV. Final Provisions.
1. The authors of the submitted works grant the competition organizers the right to exhibit, use in all fields of exploitation for advertising purposes, reproduction and marketing in the form of the SATYRYKON catalog and other publications produced by Satyrykon free of charge.
2. The winning works become the property of the organizers and will be included in the collections of the Satyrykon Gallery.
3. The exhibition organizers are the ultimate authority for interpreting the regulations.
4. Submitting works for the competition is tantamount to the author's consent to the terms of these regulations and to the dissemination of the author's image in the catalog of the post-competition exhibition.
5. The organizer of the International Exhibition SATYRYKON - Legnica 2022 is the LEGNICA CULTURE CENTER (+4876 72-33-700; e-mail: email@example.com) - 59 220 Legnica, Chojnowska 2.
t e r m i n a r z
* closing the reception of works on 30 November 2021, at 11:59 Polish time
* information on qualifying the works to the 2nd stage of the competition: by 10 January 2022 on the website www.satyrykon.pl
* sending originals of works qualified for the 2nd stage: by 28 February 2022