of the organizing committee . Electronic works can be submitted in jpg, png, tif and other image formats, with a capacity of 2M or more and meeting the 300dpi standard. The name of the file is: name (subject to ID and passport), name of the work, and the title of the email must be marked "2022 (Hangzhou·Binjiang) First International Sports Humorous Painting Exhibition". Indicate in the mail: name, nationality, name of the work, detailed contact address, zip code, contact number, and personal profile.
2. Re-evaluation: The organizing committee of the finalists for the preliminary evaluation will conduct a re-evaluation, and the organizing committee will notify the authors of the re-evaluation and selection results. All winning works must be hand-painted and sent to the organizing committee's receiving address.
3. Requirements for works: The exhibited works are original by the author, and the submission of works that I have created and published in recent years is allowed.
4. Submission of works: The number of submissions is unlimited, and no more than 3 selected works.
5. Posting of works: After receiving the notice of award of excellence award, post the original hand-painted works within the specified time to: Organizing Committee of the 505 Competition, Block A, Ding'an Mingdu Commercial Building, No. 68 Ding'an Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province , Received by Mr. Zhu Kai, Zhejiang Cartoonists Association. Mobile phone 18058800172
6. Call for papers: from now until December 31, 2021. (The original deadline is invalidated)
3. Author's treatment:
The selected works will be compiled and published by Zhejiang Education Publishing House, together with the selection certificate issued by the organizing committee, to be awarded to the author.
30 excellent works will be selected and collected by the organizing committee. Collection fee before tax: 2,000 yuan per piece.
4. Rights of the organizer:
1. The exhibition, research, photography, video, publication and publicity rights for the exhibited works.
2. The organizer does not bear the legal responsibility caused by the copyright dispute of the work.
3. All authors who send their works to the exhibition shall be deemed to have confirmed and abide by the provisions of the solicitation notice.
2022 (Hangzhou·Binjiang) First International Sports Humorous Painting Exhibition Organizing Committee
November 15, 2021
Contact Address: 503-507, Block A, Ding'an Mingdu Commercial Building, No. 68 Ding'an Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China